[3830] ManMin AA CW PY2SEX SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ManMin AA CW PY2SEX SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:30:31 -0700
                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 06:00

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  136     85
   10:
Total:  136     85  Total Score = 38,080

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, nice contest.. Not too much time to enjoy it, but I was glad to be on MM
again. Propagation pretty poor on 15m when I got time to be on the air. I waste
my Sunday at work, so when I got home, make a few more QSOs and turned off.
Propagation pretty bad again on Sunday. See you guys on next one, and this one
will be an Worldwide contest!!