[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 02:33:06 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  13      9
   40:  17     12
   20:  16     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     33  Total Score = 1,518

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Band conditions seemed
pretty good on all bands tonight.  W9RE was loud on 20, as well as west coast
stations.  Was able to work N1LN in NC on 40 and skip was relatively short
there.  West coast signals were down a bit from the usual on 40.  80M was good
as far away as MN.  Got a good start on 20, but got slowed down by several loud
stations who didn't answer my repeated calls and eventually called CQ in my
face.  That seems to have thrown the rest of the contest off for me.  Thanks
for all QSOs and welcome to some more newcomers.  Hope to work you all in CQ
WPX CW this weekend.  I'll actually be at home using my own non-rare prefix
call.  73, John, K4BAI.