[3830] WPX CW K1TN SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K1TN SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:14:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  217
   20:  225
   15:   54
   10:   13
------------

Club:

Comments:

60-foot end-fed wire, 20 feet AGL. Ten-Tec Jupiter, 80 watts output.

All search and pounce. QSOs 61 per cent NA, 31 per cent EU. Worked three JAs on
20.

WPX CW clearly is the best contest weekend of the year for a puny station like
mine, allowing working anybody (domestic and DX). Better by far than the IARU
Radiosport, where too many people are on SSB instead of CW.

20 Meters would not open to EU for my antenna. I work what I can hear and don't
worry about the rest.