[3830] WPX CW DR4A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DR4A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:19:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DK5PD, DK9VZ, DJ9KM, DL6WT, DC8SG
Station: DR4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   17
   80:  559
   40:  850
   20: 1281
   15:  508
   10:   93
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Some improvement over last years result. After raising the German national
Record for (WPX) M/S-Class to 6.4 Mill. points last year, our goal was to
compete against our own record. Mission accomplished. We hit it by some 20%.
In detail the new KT36XA did help a lot to reach our goal. Afaik we have been
the only DR4-Call on the bands and I felt like being on a rare island after
every DX-cluster spot ;-)) WPX was as challenging as ever and now we know, this
is our favorite.

Thanks to all who have called us and cu in 2010 with hopefully some 10m
preopagation again ...

73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ