[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0dxc@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:00:05 -0700

Total:  18     16  Total Score = 288

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Rig: PROIII
Antenna: Dipole
Software: Who needs software?!
________________________________

HOLY COW!!!

I still don't have a computer in the shack so I hand sent and paper logged this
week. I was only able to operate for the first 13 minutes because then I heard a
boom (thunder) and looked out the window to see lightning streak across the
sky.

Danwa, you are REALLY ON TO SOMETHING! It was like gangbusters on 20 and 40.
Must have been because of my trusty # 2 pencil! No crashes or re-boots!

I LOVE NO DUPES!

I worked MANY mults tonight because I didn't have the loud regulars calling in
multiple times. BTW, UFB signals to K0AD, K9MMS, WD0T, N8NA, KZ5D, N9CK, and
N3DXX on 20 meters! Especially nice to work AD, CK, and MMS. Normally I don't
get stuff that close in!

40 was good, it was nice to work N8NA. I don't think I've heard him before. I
had to give a few name repeats (KID) -- there were some new calls in there.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE LADDER STARTS UP AGAIN! I'm debating whether or not to
even fix the computer. Old school logging is FUN!

CU in a few weeks, I'll be in MN next Thursday so I won't be on.

73,
Cal, K0DXC
http://www.k0dxc.com