[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:21:49 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - June 26

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  13      9
   40:  20     15
   20:  13     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 1,564

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed the 50 Q mark, but still a personal best with mults and total score.  I
lost a few QSOs by having to tell second-QSO-callers there were no dupes
tonight.  I guess everyone did not get the word on that.  I also blew another
QSO - out of sync and missed the fill due to others piling on the frequency and
covering up the station sending the fill.  I had to delete that QSO.  I also
fat-fingered a few calls on the keyboard, but corrected them all during the
fray.  My apologies for causing a bit of confusion there.

SO1R via IC-746PRO.  TH6 on 20; 402-CD and dipole on 40; inverted V on 80.
Op times:  Ten minutes on 20, twelve minutes on 40, and 8 minutes on 80.
Eighty seemed slow until the last 5 minutes.

Still did not work a sweep with K0DXC, but worked Cal (err, Kid) on 20 and 40.
Surprised to hear K3LR -- welcome Tim.  Worked Tim on 40 and 80.

A lot of FUN as always.  Thursdays are not complete without NS.  Thanks for the
Qs and Ms.  Thanks to N6ZFO and W0YK for keeping things going and for all they
do for the NS / NSL.

73,
    Gary