[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 05:00:07 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  10      8
   40:  15     12
   20:  21     14
-------------------
Total:  50     34  Total Score = 1,700

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX (pointed NW), zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  20M seemed
pretty good even though I couldn't get a QSO in the frantic first minute.  Nice
to work K0PC.  Pat was visiting in IA tonight.  Nice to work W4NZ on ground wave
weak and N4AF on some kind of skip loud.  Missed N4OX in FL who was extremely
loud about 10 minutes before NS started.  40M seemed pretty good, but rate was
slower than on 20. Signals from the northeast and west coast seemed weaker than
usual.  80M conditions seemed OK, but I was too far away from most of the
stations there and actually went two minutes with no QSOs logged.  Missed WA
completely tonight and the only one heard was NN7SS on 20M.  Made a few more
QSOs than the past few weeks, but seemed to be lagging far behind most of those
I was working.  Hope to work some of you in the IOTA contest this weekend (part
time here) and in the ARS QRP BumbleBee event on Sunday and, of course, next
Thursday night. 73, John, K4BAI.