[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:40:01 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   6      6
   40:  28     16
   20:  37     19
-------------------
Total:  71     41  Total Score = 2,911

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Quiet night here, as the rain helped my line noise before the NAQP and it
remains quiet. Bands were excellent, all three of them. Got lucky with the
mults, especially on 80 meters where all six contacts were mults. But never
could get thru to W4OC on 80 even though called Don several different times. I
worked the SO2R hard. Tnx to DanWA who was DanOR out there tonight mobile. It's
amazing when the "inactive radio" CQs click and once there were six or seven
straight times when someone answered them, and I kept ping-ponging between
bands, never missing a beat and constantly working someone for several minutes.
It just doesn't get any better than that.

N4AF seemed to always be there on 40 to answer an inactive radio CQ. Tnx Howie.

Most QSO recognition:

6 QSOs N4AF
5 QSOs K9BGL
4 QSOs W4NZ
3 QSOs K0AD, K9MMS, WI2E, N8EA, and DanOR/m

Tnx for all the great activity, and the super operators. We are adding an
entirely new "layer" of very good operators to the Sprint dudes. This was a PR
for me on the NS. What fun!

Nice to hear locals W5JAW and W5ZL on tonight, even though I couldn't bread the
jump balls to "ZL" and got JAW only twice. Tnx to N5DO out in West TX for his
activity as well. So many stations to contact, so little time!!

Tnx to N6ZFO and the NCCC for the idea and the support, and thanks to Bruce for
the 3830 support.

Jim N3BB