[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:29:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 14

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jackson, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  52     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     13  Total Score = 676

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

RIG: PRO3
Antenna: 80M 1/2 wave dipole
Software: Win-Test

Name: LID. A few people thought that was pretty funny.

I paid tribute to my WWYC membership this week by using the name LID. I'm LID #
754.

Conditions were terrible. L---O---O---N---G

No close in stuff heard and only 2 stations were a true S9 - WD0T and K0AD.
Everyone else was either weak or ESP.

I think I probably only had about 7 unique QSOS. TO MANY DUPES! I just couldn't
hear any new stations to work. I actually went an entire 5 minutes without
making a single QSO!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER EVER done that before in NS.

Last night wasn't fun at all.

CU in NAQP SSB.

73,
Cal, K0DXC