[3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:11:00 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   12     3
   80:   49    10
   40:  115    39
   20:  465    59
   15:   51    19
   10:   31    12
-------------------
Total:  723   142  Total Score = 102,666

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Wow, 20 was hot!  Just and endless stream of callers til well after sundown.
Many first time callers and a few /ag's

The other semi bright spot was an on again/off again E skip opening on 10 and
15.  Picked up most of those 10M mults in a 5 min window to the southern states
from guys who had no idea what NAQP was.

40 was open but tough slogging with my little dipole.  The guys out here with
the big antennas were doing much better.  Did manage to drag a few guys from 40
to 80.

80 and 160 were, to coin a phrase, a "vast wasteland."  I heard absolutely no
contesting before about 9 pm.  Many guys moved from 40 were never heard from
again.

As always, thanks to all for the moves.  We'll see you in the CQP in OCT.

73,

John, K6AM