[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:36:07 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 27

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   5      3
   40:  16     14
   20:   7      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     22  Total Score = 616

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

20 was not to bad for SNS, but sure changed by the time NS came along.  Spent to
much time on 20.

Should have spent more time on 80, it was not to bad tonight.

In tuning around I only ran across one dupe.  Good activity!

Apologies to W9RE.  20 seconds to go and thought I could work another one, then
the PC starts keying like crazy.  Could not get it to stop.  Geeze.  I never had
RF troubles before, so I wonder what that was about.

Good signal from the K1TN (Kitten) super station on 40.  The mouse that
roared!

Worked MN on 2 bands tonight.  Even once on 20.  Thanks Al!

TNX fer the Q's.

73, John  K0TG