[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:39:08 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 27

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   7      7
   40:  20     15
   20:  15      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     31  Total Score = 1,302

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Much worse than last week for me.  I just could not seem to keep a good rate
going.  I got finger-tied on the keyboard a few times and messed up answering
some callers -- a few long pauses by me -- sorry for that.  I stayed too long
on 20 and 40.  Op times: 12, 14, and 4 minutes on 20, 40, and 80 meters,
respectively.  Only straight key heard in the NS was K3STX -- I switched to
brass straight key for two QSOs with him.

I used two straight keys and a bug in the SNS.  SNS: 7 Qs and 6 Ms on 20
meters, 6 Qs and 6 Ms on 40, and ran out of time before going to 80.  Spent 11
minutes on 20 and 4 minutes on 40 meters.

Thanks for the Qs and Ms.
73,
    Gary