[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:11:30 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 4

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      5
   40:  19     15
   20:   4      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  29     21  Total Score = 609

Club:

Comments:

A heavy work load meant I didn't have a chance to set up the second (temporary)
antenna, so I went SO1R tonight--which was unfortunate because conditions
probably would have rewarded an SO2R effort nicely. 20M signals on the 43 ft.
vertical were watery and only CA stations were worked here.  I got off to a
roaring start on 40M but things slowed down after about 10 minutes; signals
seemed particulary clustered around 040-041 and that's a bad situation for me
as I definitely benefit from greater activity spread.  Plenty of loud stations
on 80M, but I lost most of the jump balls during my final 7 minutes on that
band.  Thanks to everyone for the QSOs! Back to work . . .

73,

Joe
WI2E