[3830] Rus RTTY W3LL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY W3LL SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:12:21 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   18    90     2
   40:  169  1295    48
   20:  298  2710    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  485  4095   124  Total Score = 507,780

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first RUDX RTTY Contest. I was surprised at the high level of activity. I
plan to be back next year for this one.
The MonstIR at 90', 80M Vert, K3, N1MM and Dell all played together very well.
Realtime Scores online was a great motivator keeping me glued to the seat much
longer than otherwise possible. I even missed lunch as the competition was
catching up.
I used, for the first time, macros which grabbed the call, gave the exchange
and logged the contact. A neat experience. Next I need to figure out how to use
the subreceiver in the K3 for S&P.
Heard nothing on 15M. Didn't have the 80M Beverage connected so couldn't hear
the EU's on that band.
Thanks to Russian Radio for hosting this enjoyable contest, and thanks for all
the Q's.