[3830] NA Sprint CW W1UE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W1UE LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 04:08:22 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   46    1;15
   40:  100    1:40
   20:   63    1:05
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

Always a tough contest!  Its hard to keep digging, digging, digging, keep on the
move, lose that jump ball, not have CQs answered,find another station and keep
calling.  I've improved my techniques, but still have a way to go for this
contest.  LP also makes this one tougher, particularly on the low bands.

Many thanks to Paul K1XM for the use of his station.  The 40M beam really
performs.  I did make my precontest goal of 200 Qs, but fell a bit short of the
10K point goal.

I also had the privilege of using Paul's prototype YCCC SO2R Box; it worked
without a hitch.  SO2R, when used, worked without a hitch, keying was smooth,
and I didn't lose a minute due to computer or software problems.  It will be a
good addition to the shack.

Dennis W1UE