[3830] NA Sprint CW KV8Q LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KV8Q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KV8Q LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 04:34:36 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   97       6
   40:   74      24
   20:   21      12
---------------------

Club:

Team: Thursday Night Madness

Comments:

Twenty was weak here.  No jump balls on that band for me.  40 and 80 were good
producers for me and my station but they both went long rather quickly.  Nice
to get KM3T/VP9 in the log and K8MR in VT.  Heard a NH6 on 40 but he's wouldn't
be in NA last time I checked.  Everything worked fine except the operator.  Rig
= Ten Tec Jupiter  100W  Antenna = G5RV @ 45'  Software = N1MM  Operator = Old
Man