[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:17:42 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   86    1:17
   40:  121    1:46
   20:   67     :57
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Heatwave

Comments:

Got off to a very slow start on 20. Kept thinking it was going to get better.
Nada. Finally moved to 40 where things improved. Overstayed my time there and
missed some of the earlier 80m action. Where were the Canadians? Not a VE7
heard, or any others besides VE3. Was I the only LA station on? Missed LA, MD,
and AZ that are all usually easy. Did work all the mults heard. Last few
minutes were horrible. Seemed to run out of stations on 80 and the 40m antenna
switch failed. Still fun. 73 to all and thanks for the QSOs.

Hours: 68/76/67/63.