[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9rvee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:25:11 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  109
   40:  132
   20:   92
---------------------

Club:

Team: MRRC/NCC

Comments:

20 was tough at the beginning, couldn't work W6 until well into the contest.
Sure got slow in the last few minutes on each band before QSYing.  Worked all
the mults I heard except for KY7M in AZ in the last 20 seconds which was a
cruel tease.

Loudest signals out here are the W9's, particularly my old Indiana neighbors.

80 was amazingly good at the end.  Congrats to the top scorers out there.