[3830] WAE SSB YO9HP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB YO9HP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 03:24:58 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KN35BA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   61    84  32 x 4
   40:  305   169  71 x 3
   20:  585   781  93 x 2
   15:  119   138  48 x 2
   10:    7    10   5 x 2
-------------------------
Total: 1077  1182     633  Total Score = 1,429,947

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Since WAEDC is one of my favorite contests, I could not miss it. There is no
need to blame the poor propagation on 15m and 10m bands, because there was
plenty of activity in the other bands in receiving QTC-s and chasing
nultipliers. Thanks DX operators for QTC-s and sorry for so many repeats caused
by QRM/QRN / etc. See you in less than 2 weeks in the first CQ WW event of the
year: CQ-WW-RTTY. And, of course, I will be QRV in WAE-RTTY, in November. 73,
Alex YO9HP