[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KK6MC/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KK6MC/R Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:06:40 -0700

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  152    59  Total Score = 12,449

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

I operated from 18 grids:

Grid    QSOs    Grid         QSOs               Grid         QSOs
EM06      5             EM07      3             EM08    14
DN90    22              EM09    19              DM74      1
DM75      3             DM94      2             DM95      6
DM96      5             DM97      3             DM98    17
EN00            15              DM99    19              DM65      2
DM84      3             DM85      3             EM05    10

I was the western most part of MidwestMania! It was great fun and the most
grids I have ever visited. I think it was also the most rovers I have worked in
a contest.  Longest DX was to KB0HH from DM74, a distance of about 380 miles. I
gave lots of stations lots of multipliers, so that is the name of the game.
1296 was a bit of a disappointment; it clearly needs work before January.