[3830] NA Sprint SSB K5WA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K5WA HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:27:24 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   82     1.5
   40:   91     1.5
   20:   53     1.0
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Since I didn't make Sprint CW, I had to get a radio fix and thought I'd try SSB
Sprint.  I think this may have been my first try at a Sprint SSB.  Single radio
effort and no voice keyer.  It seemed like there was not enough participation to
get the rate up, but I accomplished my goal of testing out my new 80M 4-square.
It seems to work.  I finally got VY2, VE6 and a couple more on 80M.  Missed some
easy mults though.  N4OX and W9RE were always the strongest down here although
WW9R beat Mike to the punch one time on 40M.  Sorry Mike but he was first.

Now, to get up the new 40M antennas.  I hope that double tram idea works for
me.  ;-)

Bob K5WA