[3830] NA Sprint SSB VY2LI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VY2LI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:36:33 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   29
   40:   85
   20:    0
---------------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Wasn't planning to participate in this one but kind of fell into it after moving
back from summer cottage(getting cool!).First Sprint in some time and it was fun
despite not having 20M nor conditions.Wanted to fly the flag for VY2-land,and
did the best I could.I agree with many of the other comments that participation
seemed light.Maybe conditions scared some off.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill