[3830] CQ WW RTTY K5NZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K5NZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:02:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 6:25
Radios: SO2R

   80:   40   45      22       3     4
   40:  221  381      38      43    20
   20:  153  284      29      21    18
   15:    3    9       0       3     2
   10:    0    0       0       0     0
Total:  417  719      89      70    44  Total Score = 145,957

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Sure wish I could have played some more in this one but had a out of town race
this weekend and could only play Friday evening and some Sat morning before
leaving.  How cool was it to be called by FT5GA on 40m!!  Didn't think I would
have a chance to chase them for a RTTY new one, so a very nice gift! All the
help from W0YK's CTU info has me feeling pretty confortable with SO2R now...  I
was having a blast working 20/40 Friday night..