[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 04:55:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - October 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  16     13
   40:  14      8
   20:  18     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     32  Total Score = 1,536

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was a pleasant surprise tonight.  It
sounded dead, but a CQ just before 0230Z brought many responses and the band
was open to most of the US, as close as N4AF in NC.  I heard, but could not
work, K1ZZI about 120 miles to the north.  40M was OK and skip wasn't very
long.  Nice to work VP2V/KN5H. Good luck this weekend, Steve.  80M was fair,
but only NN7SS was audible from the west coast.  K1ZZI was worked  on 80, so
locals were OK as well as stations out as far as WD0T in SD.  No 160M again
this week, but I expect to get a new antenna tuner today, which should make a
quick QSY to 160 possible beginning next week.  I will be at NQ4I M/M,
operating at the 15M position, this weekend.  Thanks for the QSOs. 73, John,
K4BAI.