[3830] PaQP W3DYA Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W3DYA Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:55:16 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: Mobile
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0     0       0        0
   80:   83     0       0        0
   40:  356     0       0        0
   20:  264     0       0        0
   15:    0     0       0        0
   10:    0     0       0        0
    6:    0     0       0        0
    2:    0     0       0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  703     0       0        0  Mults = 103  Total Score = 128,388.0

Club:

Comments:

*includes 32-county Mobile bonus 15,500
Because of the intra-state emphasis of this event (bonus for 80 and 160M
contacts)I decided to stop driving 3,000 miles to take part as a mobile.
Fortunately, I had planned a trip to MD and NJ to visit relatives and found it
convenient to visit PA again.
I'm glad I did!  It was an enjoyable weekend in spite of a three-hour traffic
delay in Allegheny county (Pittsburgh).
It was fun to hear the familiar calls and a bunch of new ones; thanks to all
who took the time to find me.  As usual, I will confirm DX contacts by direct
mail for those working on the USA-CA award.  I don't bother with electronic
QSLs such as EQSL and LBOTW.
Again, thanks for the contacts.
73, Norm, W3DYA