[3830] SS CW AE6Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AE6Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:54:30 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  101
   40:  280
   20:  482
   15:  140
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A lingering illness argued against the full 24 hours, but I had promised the
NCCC 1000 Qs, so pulled the plug just after.  Conditions seemed to be very
good.  I spent time Saturday night hunting mults on the second radio (no
packet), with the result that for the first time in memory, I had them all by
about 0600Z.  I also found a few using the excellent SubRX in the K3 between
repeating CQs. Ironically, the last one was SB!
  This should be a good club shootout, as I seemed to work an endless well of
MDC and VA stations.
Rig: K3, Pro2, Alpha 87A, Titan 425
Ant: 3 el 15-20, 2 el 40, 1 el 80
Software: CQPWIN 11.5

  Thanks for the Qs. Hope to see you all from P49Y in CQWW CW!
  73, Andy, AE6Y