[3830] SS CW K7RL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mitch@k7rl.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7RL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:53:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  220
   40:  415
   20:  663
   15:   24
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were good at the start on 20m.  Once it was time to QSY to the low
bands, things got kind of rough.  Had about three or four stations per hour
land on run my frequency and immediately start calling CQ SS while I was trying
to copy slower, weaker stations through the QSB.  I got nervous when there was a
long pause in my transmission while trying to dig out the exchange.

It was nice to hear 15m open with loud signals from W3, W4, and W5.  Other than
that, the band was spotty, but did provide a place to go when the rate slowed on
20m.

Thought I might miss NL with the massive 15m pile-up on VO1MP.  He wasnâ??t
very strong, but fortunately, VO1HE found me on 20m.  Thank you!

And thanks to all the fantastic operators that made into the log!

73 de Mitch, K7RL