[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:12:24 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - November 13

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   9      6
   80:  17     14
   40:  21     14
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tonight the propagation seemed to favor LA for a welcome change. Everything
clicked (except no 20m Qs). Started fast on 40. 21 Qs in 12 minutes. Dreams of
a best ever night...but then got to 80 and things seemed quite slow. But the
score talley showed 17 more Qs in 12 minutes. So optimistically, I went to 160
where for the first time in many weeks, I actually made a nice handful of Qs. 9
more there in 5 min. Missed the magical 50 Q goal but not by much. The last few
weeks I worked the contest by remote over the internet. At least I was QRV, but
sitting in front of the rig with hands on is so much better. Thanks to all for
the Qs this week and the past few weeks by remote. 73 de Art