[3830] CQWW CW AE5PW SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AE5PW SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:42:12 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AE5PW
Operator(s): AE5PW
Station: AE5PW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     1        1
   80:   22     5        3
   40:   49     6        9
   20:   63    16       21
   15:   69    17       32
   10:   12     5        5
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My goals were to get 200 QSOs and two new DXCC
entities.  Both were accomplished.  Thanks to FO8RZ
for Austral Island and to 9L5A for Sierra Leone.   I
ended up with 10 new first entity-band QSOs, mainly
on 15 meters.  It was nice to see a few stations on 10m
mainly on Sunday.  My entire operation was S&P only, and
very casually between other obligations.  Thanks to everyone
who dug out my 100 watts-to-a-vertical signal.

Station is a Yaesu FT950 with a Butternut HF9V ground
mounted vertical with the 160m addon kit.  Again, I am amazed
at what you can do with a 27 foot tall vertical!