[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:04:51 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  112    36
   80:  339    50
   40:  227    46
   20:  249    41
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  928   174  Total Score = 161,472

Club:

Team:

Comments:

You have to hit the ground running on this one and I wasn't disappointed.  I
ended up with almost the same score, Q and mult count as last January
(158610/933/170).

It's always a challenge to figure out when to take time off because the rates
are so good, but my goal is an average rate of 100. When the meter dropped
below that for too long, I took a break.  160 was good for awhile, but the last
hour slowed me down even though I picked up a number of 160 mults. 160 was short
this time with a few longer "openings."  When ME, MA, and RI popped up suddenly,
I had great hopes, but it was short lived and I missed the rest of the east on
160 (a difference from a year ago).

Overall, I missed ND and HI for WAS. In VE-land, I worked BC AB SK ON QC NS NB
and PE.  58 ops worked me on 3 bands, and 9 ops worked me on 4 bands : N9CO
NK7U NR5M VE3JM W2FU W4YE W6YI W6YX and WB8RTJ.  I worked 613 unique calls
including 2 DX : XE and KP4.  NP4Z was my only 15m Q.

Hope to work you all again next week on SSB. Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh