[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:06:33 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 29

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   8      6
   80:  11      9
   40:   9      6
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  28     21  Total Score = 588

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately, a night of QLF here. N1MM was hanging badly (so badly my SNS QSO
total = 0), so I fired up an old version of Win-Test.  I don't think I've done
that since July 2008. The software worked, but when your version doesn't
support ESM and you're looking up how to change CW speed during a sprint, it's
not good.  Thanks to everyone for bearing with me. One of these nights, I'm
going to have things firing on all cylinders. I'm increasingly impressed by
those whose stations run smoothly despite all the complexity. Clearly, it's an
area where I need to make a substantial improvement.

73,

Joe
WI2E