[3830] ARRLDX CW N5AA(K5NA) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N5AA(K5NA) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:01:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   51    48
   80:   76    62
   40:  210    90
   20:  339   107
   15:  334   104
   10:   73    35
-------------------
Total: 1083   446  Total Score = 1,449,054

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I did a part-time effort with our family's club call (N5AA). My purpose was to
work a few band countries for that call and see how it played in contests. It
plays well.

The entire contest was done as search and pounce. No CQs were called the entire
weekend. The rest of the time was spent doing some other projects at home.

My goal was 1000 QSOs and a million points, both of which were accomplished.

73, Richard - K5NA (N5AA)