[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cx@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:27:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CX
Operator(s): VE3CX
Station: VE3CX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kaministiquia, Ont
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   36    29
   80:  128    51
   40:  179    62
   20:  852    78
   15:  349    68
   10:   31    13
-------------------
Total: 1575   301  Total Score = 1,422,225

Club:

Comments:

What a great weekend, and was sure nice to see the higher bands starting to show
signs of life.

In past contests, I always have problems trying to run Europe on 20.  I would
get a pileup (regardless of mode), and they would all be the same strength, and
its really hard to sort things out when they are just above the noise.  Sure did
not have that problem this weekend.  Lots of big signals on 15 and 20, and then
they would send their power: 5 watts!  WOW.

The K3 also made of good showing for itself.  As most K3 owners can attest,
when it comes to working weak ones on CW - the K3 stands alone.

Thanks for the QSO's, and hope to see you in the next one.

73,

Tom