[3830] ARRLDX SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lx2a@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 03:13:34 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:   91    21
   80:  273    39
   40: 1165    54
   20: 2016    63
   15:  453    42
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3998   219  Total Score = 2,626,686

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was a great contest and thank you very much for all the QSOs.
Propagation was not so great and it was difficult to work NA on 15M. I was not
so lucky as southern european stations. 10M was completely dead.
20M was realy great and everything played well.The 5el on 31m works great.
As my 2el for 40M will be replaced by a 4el OB4-40 this year I hope to have a
better signal and to have a low SWR on the whole band.
On 80M my 4-Square has some problems and will also be replaced by a new 2el
beam.
As the vertical on 160M had not survived the heavy winds, I was only using an
dipol antenna.
This year we will make a lot of changes to the antennasystem and a lot of work
is ahead. 7 new beams, 1 new tower, a complete new antenna switching system to
make all antennas available to 4 operating positions.
We will hopefully be back with the new setup at the end of the year. But there
is still a lot of work to do,
Hopefully we will be able to improve our signal also on low bands

Log will be uploaded to LOTW,

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
www.lx2a.com