[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 20:15:00 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 21

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   7      6
   40:  13     10
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     17  Total Score = 374

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Welcome back from Dayton to many.  My score was disappointing after hitting 30
Q's during "dupes allowed" last week.

Big news here is new antenna, and sigs from NS'ers were certainly louder with
it...88' doublet @ ~55 ft; broadside lobes to EU/SW on 20m esp and a bit on
40m.  Fed with bal line so good for 80-10m.  Stayed too long fer too few Q's on
20m...trying out EDZ characteristics of the doublet.

Worked 'VVA as KP2/ in SNS!  Will be interested to know if my sigs improved on
20 and 40m particularly...time, and score will tell!

73,  Bill