[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 20:20:49 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 28

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   7      7
   40:  18     13
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 567

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Best Q count in a non-dupe week for me but a bit low on mults.  Nice to work
"Barnstormer" member Mark, NB1U, for the rare-for-me RI mult.

Stayed too long again on 20m with only 1 mult to show...band was open but I
could not get in-synch.  New Doublet as EDZ on 20M may be too directional??
Looking forward to working it out this weekend for DX, though.

Much QRN on 80m/did not bother with 160.  Money band here was 40.

Worked PJ4/K4BAI in SNS but missed John in the ladder...good to luck to many
who'll be active in CQWW WPX CW.

Nice to hear new calls N0TA, K8CC and W5JAW among others.  Be back in a
week...

73,  Bill