[3830] WPX CW K6VAR SOAB(R) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K6VAR SOAB(R) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:17:27 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6VAR
Operator(s): K6VAR
Station: K6VAR

Class: SOAB(R) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  38
   20:  23
   15:  10
   10:   5
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort, still hampered by my low 40/20 temporary dipole. Used
contest to get more familiar with DM780 and fldigi. I'm a rookie, so I cannot
head copy 30 wpm CW; my score would've been higher if I could.  I had to pass
by a number of stations that I could hear but were not strong enough for DM780
to decode. Propagation was bad, but 10 meters provided some fun.