[3830] WPX CW KR7X(K7GK) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KR7X(K7GK) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:24:38 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KR7X
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7ZSD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   25
   80:  158
   40:  671
   20:  935
   15:  220
   10:   14
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Had to work a lot harder for about 2M fewer points than last year. First 5 or so
hours were pretty good and than the switch was flipped. It's amazing how EU
signals can disappear in a matter of minutes and never quite come back. Let's
just say that I managed to work more ZLs, KLs or HLs than DLs.
My first real experience with N1MM and SO2R. Even after 36 hours with it I'm
not sure if I'm sold.
Many thanks to the amazing hosts Brad and Ruth.