[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:14:12 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 23

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      3
   80:  15     10
   40:  11      9
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     25  Total Score = 900

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Pretty punk start to the ladder for me.  Thunderstorms rolling through the area
the whole time made for major QRN on all bands.  One advantage to having low
antennas is that you don't have to worry too much about lightening strikes.
(At least I hope not!)

The west coast was nice and strong on 20 but I was not strong enough to win
many jump balls so I bailed out to 40 pretty quick.

Nice new call for ex-KB1NRB!  And nice to hear Gator!  First time I've heard
him since I've been playing in the NS.

CU all next week!

Hal W1NN