[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:06:00 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 6

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      5
   80:   9      7
   40:  19     13
   20:   5      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 1,053

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought this was going to be another THUNDERSTORM night, but fortunately the
storm was gone by starting time.  Too bad I was also.  I missed the first 3
minutes tonight as I was reading email and not watching the clock.

Lots of QRN from the storms on all bands.  Good thing most signals were quite
strong.  Also tried to use my 80 Inverted-V instead of the Vertical.  Not sure
which one is better yet.

I am doing a little better with SO2R, but my score is still lower than it
before.  Practice, Practice, Practice.   Next week, try again.

73,
Bruce