[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:06:38 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 13

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      6
   80:   8      8
   40:  16     13
   20:   5      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     31  Total Score = 1,085

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just could not get my rythm tonight.  Spent too much time trying to get going on
20 and it was not to be from my QTH.  Only won 1 jump ball.  Tried to go back
and forth to 40, but seemed like everyone stayed on 20, so guess conditions
were good somewhere.   40 was much better, but by the time the action got there
my SO2R training was falling apart.  Kept going back to using both ears on one
rig.  Much the same for 80 and 160 because of the heavy QRN here tonight.  It
was very hard copy.  Also, when I was fortunate enough to get called on the
second half of a couplet, I was called by MANY, so once again...hard to copy.
Sorry for slowing many of you down.

73,
Bruce