[3830] WAE SSB CR6K(CT1ILT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB CR6K(CT1ILT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:40:23 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:   36    40    28
   40:  510   425    56
   20: 1007   558    83
   15:  486   603    73
   10:   22    20    14
-------------------------
Total: 2061  1646   620  Total Score = 2,297,720

Club:

Comments:

I want to congratulate Tonno ES5TV for the amazing score, and yes, my first hour
was really amazing (206 QSOs, mainly 20m), I had a huge rate on 20m in the
beginning of the contest, unfortunately it was only the 1st hour. (peaked 206
QSOs)

I donno in which world Tonno was operating but his 858 Mults are just
unbelievable! I know he moved everything that was new, I could hear most of
those moves. Fantastic job, congrats.

I didnâ??t take this contest too serious (SO1R) because it was my birthday on
Saturday (11th Sept) so I had most of my off periods during the best hours to
work USA, anyhow, I think this is my best score ever in WAE and I am quite glad
with the performance of our station, me and dad (CT1CJJ) are working hard on
getting the station more competitive. (Station automation, powerspliting and
low band antennas RX and TX)

This contest is a lot of fun but still not that much activity. Conditions were
fantastic on 15m, very few LOUD W6/7 VE7 called and also very few JAs but very
HUGE signs from Asia. Conditions are getting better every day.

73's and cu in CQ WW RTTY and EU Sprint.
Filipe CT1ILT aka CR6K!
http://www.rep.pt/ct1ilt