[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV(@NR4M) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV(@NR4M) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:56:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   95
   40:  110
   20:   94
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I've been revamping the single tower antenna farm at home in preparaton for the
fall CW sprint, but didn't get enough tree limbs cleared to get the 80M dipole
back up. Decided to give it a go with high power from NR4M again (thanks
Steve!). Condx were good and everything worked well. Even the op did ok. I
didn't set up SO2R thinking that in the past I just didn't get utility out of
it in the cw sprint. As I worked down 20 and things were pretty thin on 40, I
think SO2R would have been productive this time. Oh well, Feb is coming
(slowly)! I'm always thankful for all the great ops who usually get into the
sprints. I'm especially thankful to W1WBB, KC0W and VE5MX for providing RI, ND
and SK which are usually rare in the sprints.