[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:19:23 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   7      5
   80:  15     12
   40:  15     13
   20:  11      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Stayed on 20 a little too long and short-changed 160 as usual.  Seemed like I
just couldn't get into the swing of things tonight.  Heard lots of big numbers
from my 8-land rivals.  Great conditions except for 20.

Well, it's been a great ladder.  I managed to make every session for the first
time.  It sure has been fun.  This ladder is ending at a good time for me
because I start traveling again and will be missing two out of the next three
sessions.

My sincere thanks to everyone involved for all of their time and work to make
these Thursday events happen.

73,  Hal W1NN