[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:21:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      3
   40:  18     14
   20:  15     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     29  Total Score = 1,131

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The blazing finish hit a snag -- on first QSY to 40 immediately called K4XU on
the wrong antenna with an essentially infinite SWR . .only trouble is Dick
heard me.  In the swish of the arm to switch the antenna I collided with the
wine class, sending it into a delicate rotational dance and splashing half a
the wine onto the table. Well, I did complete the QSO with Dick, and saved some
of the wine, but then spent two precious minutes trying to clean up the mess.
The proper rhythm really never returned, but at I least broke 1000 points.
Good conditions all bands, but heard nothing on 160.

Thank you to all who participated in this ladder session. Now on to wine
awards.

Don't forget the upcoming CQP, and the on-going NCCC/40.

Till next time,

73 Bill n6zfo