[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:20:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 3

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      2
   40:  15     11
   20:  16     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 828

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Visited the winery to get wine for spaghetti sauce, found 100 bees had returned
to inside of winery doors.  By the time that was taken care of had to hustle up
the 240 foot hill to the station and hope for the best.  No luck . . computer
had to do a disk check, then other problems made the first 5 mins difficult.

This is one to drop.

Good to work newcomer KK7S, Chad(d) again, to catch K1IMI twice, and to work
Kelly VE4XT. Actually heard an ID station in there, our first.  Will someone
who worked him pls forward the callsign Tks. Gave up on N3BB on 80, after
getting just a ?? from Jim on 3rd try.  Even though I invented this thing, wish
it lasted longer.

73 Bill n6zfo