[3830] PaQP W1WBB Single Op CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W1WBB Single Op CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:25:47 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   18
   80:   70
   40:   74
   20:    4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  166     0       0         0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 19,128

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Score includes 600 Bonus pts (K3MJW x 3 QSOs).

Very good activity except last hour plus when I returned to shack from
beautiful outdoor weekend wx...few stns on so called CQ then with only a few
answers.

Made 2/3 of my contacts on Saturday...low bands NICE and QUIET incl. 160m.

Mobile Q's: KA3QLF/m - 9, W3DYA/m - 7, W3USA/m - 5 (never heard on Sunday),
K8RYU - 2, K3YTL/r - 2.  Many thanks to them for some rare mults ... worked all
mults heard but missed quite a few of the rarer ones, and apparently the few
other mobiles who activated them, esp in northern PA.

Between K1NEF and myself, the RI mult was certainly available on CW.

Icom 737 @ 100w, low all-band OCF dipole up < 30' plus 160m inv-L, N1MM logger

73,

Bill  W1WBB