[3830] SS CW VA7DXC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VA7DXC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:36:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VA7DXC
Operator(s): VA7DXC
Station: VA7DXC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Vancouver, BC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   33
   20:   55
   15:   22
   10:
------------

Club: Orca DXCC

Comments:

A few casual hours both days from the condo. Entering under the 'Unlimited'
category as I'm still learning CW and my ears need 'assistance' hihi.

Really surprised at how well my balcony loop performed on 40m. In the past I
had all but given up on the band, not any more.

Thanks to all the stations that had the patience to pull me out of the noise.

73 Dave
VA7DXC