[3830] SS CW K7XC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7XC@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7XC Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:36:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallon NV DM09nm
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  209
   40:  266
   20:  474
   15:   26
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Man that feels good! This is the best I have EVER done in
SS CW... That feels ever better! What a Contest!

I spent the Tuesday through Friday before the contest putting up a AB-577 mast,
refurbishing a Ham IV rotor and a E.F. Johnson 3 element 20M Monoyagi from 1954,
building coax and rotor cables... 4 long grueling days w/o any help to get the
station ready for the contest... Was it worth it? YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

20M was a dream come true with the new array. I managed to hold a frequency
pretty much as long as I wanted to. Sunday I held on one freq for almost 7
hours! Something I haven't done from home for a very long time! Time for a 3
day nap! Many Thanks to VE4EAR who finally found me Midday on Sunday giving for
mult number 80.

Station:
IC746, IC2KL @ 500W, Classic 33 @ 23' (for 10/15), 3 ele 20M Monoyagi at 33',
40/80 Inv Vees at 26'.

To the gang at NCCC, I did as promised... I KEPT MY FAT BUTT IN THE CHAIR!
KB!!

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09nm... sk