[3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:58:52 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:  346
   20:  166
   15:  151
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Score about the same as last year; 5 more Qs and 1 less mult.  Missed NT and QC
this year.  Never heard NT but heard several QC stations calling others on 20
Sunday.  Finally heard one calling CQ with no takers near the bottom of 40 late
Sunday afternoon and then he didn't even send a ? during my numerous attempts to
get his attention.  So it goes.

80 meters is still broken here for domestic contests.  Have to fix that one of
these days, maybe.

This contest seemed to be more of a struggle at times than last year; my hourly
rates were all over the map.  I was running as much as possible and working the
second radio for extra Qs but the runs were short for the most part.  The best
was near the end when I landed in a clear spot on 40 and held it for two and a
half hours.  That run saved my score from the dumper.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR